Welcome to St. Louis Bertrand
We are a Roman Catholic parish in Old Louisville under the care of the Dominican Friars, Province of Saint Joseph. In communion with the Archdiocese, we serve people from all parts of the metropolitan area. What characterizes St. Louis Bertrand Parish is the partnership of the Dominican Friars who have been assigned here and the dedicated laity who have been members of the parish throughout our 150 year history.
The parish was founded in 1866 and the present-day English Gothic Church was dedicated in 1873.